Revision Date: April of 2019
1. General Provisions
- This User Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the Agreement) governs the relations between
the Administration of website hitlove.net (hereinafter referred to as the Website) managed by
MV 2002 Limited Liability Company (registration number 40003590782; legal address: 5-73
Staraja Rusas street, LV-1010 Riga, the Republic of Latvia), hereinafter referred to as MV
2002, and the User.
- The User shall be deemed any visitor of the Website.
- The Website is a property of MV 2002.
- Provisions hereof may be amended, supplemented and/or removed at any time without giving a prior notice to the User.
- The User presence on the Website means that they accept this Agreement.
- It is the User’s sole responsibility to check any amendments hereto.
- The minimum age required to operate an account on the Website is 18 years.
2. Terms and Definitions
- Administration means the persons authorized by MV 2002 to manage the Website.
- User means any visitor of the Website.
- Content means any information placed on the Website i. e. text content, images, audio, video,
and other files with any file extensions. The Content placed on the Website shall be deemed as
public domain information.
3. Subject of the Agreement
- The Subject hereof is granting access to the Website Content and the services provided to the
User through the Website.
- This Agreement covers all services of the Website.
- Access to the Website is provided free of charge. The User may use any paid services of the Website.
- This Agreement is a public offer. Gaining access to the Website means that the User accepts the offer.
- The Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Latvia.
4. Rights and Obligations of the Parties
4.1. The Website Administration is entitled to:
- Make any amendments hereto. Any amendments shall come into force as soon as a new
revision hereof is published on the Website.
- Make any changes to the Website Content.
- Limit and/or cease the User access to the Website should the terms and conditions hereof be violated.
- Change the rules of the use of specific services on the Website.
- Collect and/or change payment for services on the Website.
- Edit and/or delete the Website Content inappropriate to terms and conditions hereof or illegal,
undesirable or harmful for MV 2002 or third parties.
- If the User does not use the Website for more than one year or access to the Website for the
User has been terminated, the Website Administration shall be entitled to delete the User’s
4.2. The User shall be entitled to:
- Gain access to the Website to be able to use it, upon registration.
- Use all paid and/or free services on the Website.
- Use the Website solely for the purpose and in accordance with the procedure set forth herein
and not forbidden by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, the European Union, and the
4.3. The Website User undertakes to:
- Observe any property and non-property rights of authors and other right holders when using
- Not to take any actions that could break operation of the Website.
- Not to disclose and/or distribute any confidential information or information protected by the
legislation of the Republic of Latvia on any natural or legal entities while using the Website.
- Avoid any actions which could result in breach of confidentiality of any information protected
by the legislation of the Republic of Latvia, the European Union, and the international law.
- Not to use the Website for dissemination of any advertising information without the consent of
the Website Administration.
- Not to use the Website services for:
- Placement of any content which is illegal, violates any rights of the third parties, encourages
violence, cruelty, hatred and/or discrimination on racial, national, gender, religious or social
aspects, or contains any incorrect information and/or any insults;
- Rendering assistance to persons whose actions are aimed at committing a legal offence, or
abetting to commit any illegal acts;
- Violation of rights of minors and/or causing harm to them in any form;
- Impairment of rights of minorities;
- Represent falsely oneself to be another natural person or a representative of a legal entity
without sufficient rights for it;
- Not to publish any e-mail addresses, home addresses, phone numbers, links, and other contact
information on the Website in public access.
- When using the Website, not to use any software intended for automation of the
communication process, as well as other software which is not approved by the Website
Administration, except for web browsers.
4.4. The User is forbidden to:
- Use devices, programs, procedures, algorithms and methods, automatic devices or equivalent
manual instruments for access, acquisition, copying or monitoring the Website Content.
- Disturb operation of the Website.
- Bypass the Website navigation structure to obtain or try to obtain information, documents or
materials by means which are not specially included in the Website services.
- Gain unauthorized access to the Website functions, other systems or networks relating to the
Website, as well as to the services offered on the Website.
- Violate the security system or the authentication system on the Website or in the network
relating to the Website.
- Carry out a backward search, track or try to track any information about another User of the
- Post on the Website any links to other resources without the consent of the Website
- Use and process the information containing on the Website for illegal, dishonest or unethical
- Use the Website and the content thereof in illegal purposes or instigate any unlawful activity or
other activity violating the rights of MV 2002 or any other persons.
- Transfer a password to your account to any other persons. The Website Administration advises
you to change your password to your account from time to time for reducing any risk of
5. Website Use
The User may use the Website for personal non-commercial purposes solely.
The User shall have no right to assign their right to use the Website to any third parties without
the consent of the Website Administration.
6. Depositing Cash
- Cash received from the User and any bonuses from the Website Administration and from other
sources shall not be transferred to the User’s accounts at banks, payment systems, financial
organizations or given as hard cash.
- The Website Administration shall not be liable for fulfilling tax obligations by the User. The
User shall be independently obliged to fulfill their duties on payment of taxes and levies when
- The Website Administration shall not be liable for time of payments by banks, payment
systems or other financial organizations.
- If cash has not been credited to the User’s account on the Website and there is no evidence of
the Website Administration’s fault, the User shall independently solve the issues associated
with cash crediting with banks, payment systems or other financial organizations as applicable.
- The Website Administration shall be entitled to set restrictions of both maximal and minimal
amount of one-time purchases through the Website.
No losses which the User can bear in the event of deliberate or careless violation hereof or due to
unauthorized access to communications of another User shall be reimbursed by the Website
Administration. The Website Administration shall not bear any liability for any loss of business
contacts or reputation, loss of information or any other damage.
The Website Administration shall not be liable for:
- Actions and/or inaction of banks, payment service providers, financial organizations as well as
for any operating delays thereof.
- Delays and/or failures in the process of a financial transaction, which arose owing to any force
majeure as well as in the event of any malfunctions in telecommunication, computer, electric
or other systems.
- Functioning of the Website if the User has no required technical means.
The User shall bear responsibility for provision of safety of their account.
8. Violation of the User Agreement Provisions
The Website Administration shall entitled to disclose the User-associated information if such
disclosure is required due to an investigation or a complaint concerning the unauthorized use of
the Website or for identification of the User who breaks or interferes with the rights of the
Website Administration or other Website Users.
The Website Administration shall have the right to disclose the User-associated information for
implementation of provisions of the current legislation or this Agreement and for protection of
rights or safety of MV 2002 or Users.
The Website Administration shall have the right to cease or limit access to the Website without
notice to the User should the User violate any conditions hereof or other conditions of the
Website use or in the event the Website operation is suspended or stopped for a technical reason.
The Website Administration shall not be liable to the User and any third parties for termination
or restriction of access to the Website should the User violate the conditions hereof or other
conditions of the use of the Website.
9. Settlement of Disputes
In the event of any disagreements or disputes between the parties hereto, submitting a written
claim shall be obligatory.
The claimee shall notify the claimant in writing of the claim review results, within 30 calendar
days since receipt of the claim.
Should the Parties fail to settle any dispute in an amicable way, either Party hereto shall be
entitled to apply to court of the Republic of Latvia for protection of their rights.
10. Additional Provisions
The Website Administration does not accept and consider any offers from the User concerning
any amendments hereto.
The User's feedback posted on the Web-site shall be not deemed the confidential information and
may be used by the Website Administration without any restrictions.
Using the Web-site, the User confirms that they have the necessary equipment, the software, and
the possibility to use the Web-site, Internet access, as well as an e-mail address. MV 2002 does
not bear responsibility for operation of the Web-site on the User's device.
If the User is under 18 (eighteen) years old or does not accept this Agreement, they shall leave
the Website immediately.
The User uses the Web-site at their own risk. The risk of the use is that people can be not the
persons that they claim to be and they can provide the inauthentic, false or illegal Content. The
Website Administration has no opportunity to check the Content placed by other Users for
reliability and credibility thereof. In the course of communication with other Users, it is
recommended to be cautious. Using the Website, the User agrees with these terms and
conditions and accepts the risks described above.